Ever since we launched the LawNext Legal Technology Directory, which debuted in February, I am consistently fascinated to see the products that get added. As closely as I follow legal tech, I always discover products that are new and interesting.
Here are the 10 latest additions (descriptions taken from product listings).
- ZenCase. ZenCase is a Next Generation, Cloud-Based Law Practice software that makes everyone’s job in the firm easier, no matter the size. Developed by attorneys for law firms. If you are the Legal Administrator and your time is being consumed with double accounting entries, trust accounting, constantly providing Attorneys updates on collections and receivables or managing the pre-bill process, ZenCase has a better way.
- RazorLex, RazorCube and Razor365. The company PracticeLeague just listed three separate but related products: RazorLex, a law practice management platform; RazorCube, an enterprise legal operations management platform; and Razor365, a comprehensive contract management platform.
- LegisPro. LegisPro is a web-based authoring tool specifically designed for drafting and amending legislation. LegisPro’s “data-first” approach utilizes modern standards-based technologies to bring greater efficiency, accuracy and transparency to the process of rulemaking.
- Lex Workplace. LexWorkplace provides cloud-based, matter-centric document and email management for law firms of 5–50 users. Key features include full Windows and Mac compatibility, full-text search, OCR, version management, Outlook integration, document tagging and profiling, document check-in/out and more.
- TM TKO. TM TKO provides intelligent, cost-effective tools for trademark professionals. Subscriptions include unlimited AI-based clearance, new application / publication / 2(d) citation watching, and unique products like Office Action research, Examiner analytics, and ThorCheck comparative research.
- MyJr Case Insights. MyJr finds case citations on your page and delivers instant, on-demand insights on those cited cases. MyJr will dramatically improve the way you carry out your research. After all, why open a new tab to read a whole case when all you need are a couple quick details?
- Filevine. Filevine is a cloud-based work platform for legal professionals. Powering everything from case management and client communication, to legal document drafting and business analytics, Filevine is building a future where the intersection of legal work and business is made seamless, transparent, and effortless for legal professionals and everyone they interact with.
- Summize. Summize is a game-changer for businesses that work with contracts. As the world’s first integrated Contract Lifecycle Management solution, Summize uses familiar tools including Teams, Slack and Microsoft Word as the user interface, creating a frictionless user experience for any business interaction with contracts.
- Alexa Translations A.I. Alexa Translations breaks language barriers by providing A.I.-powered translations for the world’s most prestigious legal, financial, and government institutions. Trained in Canadian French and hosted on Canadian servers, the Alexa Translations A.I. platform empowers translation teams and delivers complex, industry-specific results with unmatched quality and speed.
- Proof. Proof is a technology company revolutionizing service of process by providing speed, verification, and transparency every step of the way. We offer nationwide service in all 50 states, provide live updates and verification of all attempts with GEOlocation. PROOF also offers skip traces, e-filing and Live Chat to connect users directly to their process server. PROOF works with 2200+ law firms and government agencies nationwide.
If you are a company that wants to add your listing for free or find out about upgraded listings, go here.
Legal professionals are invited to add reviews of products they have used, to help guide others in evaluating products.