Advertise on LawSites
Robert Ambrogi’s LawSites is considered one of the most influential blogs covering legal technology. The author is a practicing lawyer and long-time legal journalist who has covered technology and the Internet for more than two decades.
“His opinions are required reading for tech lawyers and software companies alike.”
-The inaugural Fastcase 50, honoring the law’s top “innovators, techies, visionaries and leaders.”
“Speaking of keeping an eye on technology and trends, few do it with the same insight and honesty that Robert Ambrogi brings to his LawSites blog. Truly a guru in the industry, Bob keeps his finger on the pulse of technological progress so you don’t have to.”
“Robert Ambrogi’s site … is the leading chronicle of legal web sites and blogs.”
-Bruce Marcus, The Marcus Letter
In 2012, the ABA Journal named LawSites to its inaugural Blawg 100 Hall of Fame — the only legal technology blog selected. The ABA Journal also named LawSites to its annual Blawg 100 in 2011, 2010, 2009 and 2007. LawSites also won the 2015 Clawbie Friend of the North award.
Advertising and Sponsorship Opportunities
Multiple opportunities exist for advertising and sponsorships on LawSites and affiliated websites and podcasts. If you are interested in exploring opportunities, please let us know and we will provide more information. A full media kit is available upon request.
Opportunities exist on:
- LawSites, among the most influential publications in the world covering legal technology and innovation.
- LawNext, a weekly podcast featuring innovators and entrepreneurs who are driving what’s next in law.
- LegalTech Monitor, aggregating and curating the best writing on legal technology from all over the world.
- Legaltech Week. A weekly podcast round-up of news in legal technology and innovation.
- LawSites Resources. A library of free, downloadable content, including white papers, webinars, product guides, case studies, industry analysis and more, provided by experts and vendors in the legal industry.
- Banner and box advertising on LawSites and/or LegalTech Monitor.
- Sponsored posts on LawSites.
- Company profile pages on LawSites.
- Audio ad spots on LawNext and Legaltech Week.
- Lead-generation content.
If you would like more information, email us. If you have other suggestions or would like to explore other types of partnerships, let’s discuss.