Today our Legaltech Week panel of journalists and bloggers will be joined by the CEOs of LawPay and MyCase to discuss the news this week that the former has acquired the latter and take our questions about the deal.
You can watch it live at 3 p.m. E.T., where you will also be able to submit your questions through the chat. It is free to attend, but registration is required.
Our lineup of panelists changes from week to week, but our regular panelists are:
- Nicole Black, legal technology columnist and legaltech evangelist at MyCase.
- Stephen Embry, publisher, TechLaw Crossroads.
- Caroline Hill, editor in chief, Legal IT Insider.
- Victor Li, assistant managing editor of the ABA Journal.
- Jean O’Grady, publisher of the blog Dewey B Strategic.
- Joe Patrice, editor, Above the Law.
- Zach Warren, editor in chief of Legaltech News.
Hope you’ll join us.