On Nov. 7, 2022, at the NetDocuments Inspire 2022 conference for its customers and partners, I had the privilege of moderating a fireside chat with four legal innovation leaders. Our topic was the trends driving their organizations and legal teams and how they are addressing current challenges in order to tee up their organizations for the next decade of success. NetDocuments and the four panelists have graciously consented to sharing the recording of that chat with the listeners of LawNext.
The four panelists were:
- John Hunter, Chief Information Officer, Council of Europe.
- Mike Lucas, Chief Information Officer, Wilson Sonsini.
- Maurice Tunney, Director of Technology and Innovation, Keystone Law.
- Craig Umbaugh, Denver Office Managing Partner, Hogan Lovells, and also Global Head of the firm’s Sports, Media, and Entertainment Group
The theme of the conference focused on patterns of work, patterns of knowledge, and patterns of success, and so the fireside chat was organized around those themes. The panelists discuss major challenges they have addressed with regard to the evolving nature of the workplace, how they capture their organizations’ internal knowledge and use it strategically, and how, in a time of such volatility, their organizations are preparing for continued success in the future.
Apologies for the scratchy sound in some places. That was how the recording came to us.
Thank You To Our Sponsors
This episode of LawNext is generously made possible by our sponsors. We appreciate their support and hope you will check them out.
- Paradigm, home to the practice management platforms PracticePanther, Bill4Time, MerusCase and LollyLaw; the e-payments platform Headnote; and the legal accounting software TrustBooks.
If you enjoy listening to LawNext, please leave us a review wherever you listen to podcasts.