I am looking to hire a versatile editorial assistant on a part-time basis to help with a variety of projects here at LawSites and LawNext.
The ideal person would be a self-starter who is comfortable handling various editorial and production tasks. These may include some combination of:
- Writing and editing for the LawSites blog.
- Writing and editing for the LawNext Legal Technology Directory.
- Planning and producing for the LawNext podcast.
The ideal person would have a mix of these skills:
- Journalism training and experience or demonstrated ability to write and edit in clear, concise and objective language.
- Interest in tech, with extra points for familiarity with legal tech.
- Knowledge of law and law practice.
This would be part-time, flexible hours.
If you know anyone who might fit the bill and would be interested, have them email me: ambrogiATgmail.com.