In my LawNext podcast, I have conversations with the “innovators and entrepreneurs who are driving what’s next in law.” Here are the 10 episodes that were most popular during 2019.
Note: This reflects unique downloads during 2019. It is not the most popular of all time. That honor goes to my 2018 interview with Avvo founder Mark Britton.
1. Episode 29: Baker McKenzie’s Jae Um and Casey Flaherty on BigLaw Innovation
2. Episode 28: Cisco CLO Mark Chandler on Legal Department Innovation
3. Episode 51: Reynen Court CEO Andrew Klein on Creating the App Store for Law
4. Episode 36: Atrium Cofounder Augie Rakow on the Alternative Firm’s Successes and Challenges
5. Episode 34: Alternative Legal Models Panel Discussion
6. Episode 32: Kimball Parker, Head of Wilson Sonsini’s New Tech Subsidiary SixFifty
7. Special Report: Clio CEO Jack Newton on His Company’s $250 Million Investment
8. Episode 44: Luminance CEO Emily Foges on AI’s Tipping Point in Law
9. Episode 40: Gillian Hadfield on Redesigning Our Legal Systems
10. Episode 39: An Exclusive Look at the New LegalZoom-backed Project to Develop Better Contracts for Small Businesses
Never miss an episode of LawNext by subscribing at Apple Podcasts or whatever app is your favorite podcast player. You can support the production of LawNext through our Patreon page.