Join us today live at 3 E.T. for our weekly Legaltech Week discussion of the top stories in legal tech and innovation. Today, we will be joined by guest panelist Julie Sobowale, freelance journalist, former director of communications for the Law Society of Saskatchewan, and now membership research consultant for LION (Local Independent Online News Publishers).
Among the stories on the agenda today:
- Gunderson Dettmer Launches ChatGD; First U.S.-Based Firm To Develop Proprietary Internal Generative AI App.
- Why We Need a Completely New Type of Laws and Regulations in the Era of AI.
- Don’t Write That Confidential Email In Public! AI Can Now Snag Keystroke Sounds With 95 Percent Accuracy.
- Orrick Trains Summer Associates in Prompt Engineering With New Course From AltaClaro.
- Zoom has “perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sublicensable, and transferable license and all other rights” to your content.
Our panelist lineup changes from week to week, but our regulars are:
- Nicole Black, legal technology columnist and legaltech evangelist at MyCase.
- Stephen Embry, publisher, TechLaw Crossroads.
- Caroline Hill, editor in chief, Legal IT Insider.
- Victor Li, assistant managing editor of the ABA Journal.
- Jean O’Grady, publisher of the blog Dewey B Strategic.
- Joe Patrice, editor, Above the Law.
- Stephanie Wilkins, editor-in-chief of ALM’s Legaltech News and the ALM Global Newsroom’s Legal Technology Desk.
Hope you will join us.