In the latest installment of How It Works, we learn about Evisort, a leading provider of contract management and AI solutions for legal, procurement, sales, finance, and IT teams.
Joining me to tell us about it is Riley Hawkins, senior director of product. After providing an introduction to Evisort, Hawkins demonstrates how to:
- Turn contracts into data.
- Future proof your contracts with custom bulk tagging.
- Use the Contract Intelligence Analyzer for reporting on historical contracts.
- Use the Contract Workflow Builder to create templates and fallbacks.
- Use the Salesforce integration.
- Use redlining tools.
- Redline and benchmark against past terms.
By the way, there is still time to register for the Evisort conference tomorrow, The Future of Contracting, which kicks off at 9 a.m. PT on Tuesday, Nov. 9.
About How It Works
How It Works is a sponsored video series that lets you see how legal technology products work. Each episode features a hands-on demonstration, presented by the product’s developer and moderated by me.
To feature your product in How It Works, contact us here.