For all of you loyal attendees of the Legaltech Week journalists’ roundtable, your previous registration will no longer work. To attend today’s program, you will need to re-register.
It only takes a moment and you can do so here: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_iVjHf2yORBOyn0e8BqvSZg.
If you have not previously attended, please join us. Every Friday at 3 E.T., our live panel of journalists and bloggers review the top stories of the week in legal tech and legal innovation.
It’s all free and your one-time registration is good for future episodes.
While our line-up changes from week to week, the usuals are:
- Nicole Black, legal technology columnist and legaltech evangelist at MyCase.
- Stephen Embry, publisher, TechLaw Crossroads.
- Caroline Hill, editor in chief, Legal IT Insider.
- Victoria Hudgins, reporter for Legaltech News.
- Victor Li, assistant managing editor of the ABA Journal.
- Molly McDonough, media consultant, former publisher and editor-in-chief of the ABA Journal.
- Joe Patrice, editor, Above the Law.
- Zach Warren, editor in chief of Legaltech News.
Hope you’ll join us.