In case you missed it, here is the video of yesterday’s Legaltech Week journalist’s roundtable.
This week’s top stories:
- 4:32 – Dating App for Lawyers (Selected by Joe Patrice)
- 7:22 – SCOTUS Opinion on Fair Use of Coding in Google vs. Oracle (Selected by Joe Patrice)
- 10:22 – Rocket Lawyer’s $223m investment (Selected by Bob Ambrogi)
- 18:51 – Mary O’Carroll left Google and stepped down from CLOC after joining legal tech company Ironclad (Selected by Victoria Hudgins)
- 23:19 – The E-Discovery Arms Race: Consilio and Xact (Selected by Zach Warren)
- 25:32 – Dangers of Policing Using Predictive Data (Selected by Niki Black)
- 39:08 – MCBA Avatar Conference Follow Up (Selected by Steve Embry) 45:43 – Europe Proposes Strict Rules Governing AI (Selected by Victor Li)
Watch below or listen to the audio podcast.