We are back today at 3 p.m. ET for our weekly Legaltech Week journalists’ roundtable, where we discuss and dissect the top news stories of the last week.
It’s on Zoom and all free, but registration is required. Register once and you’re registered for every subsequent week.
The panel changes from week to week, but usually includes:
- Nicole Black, legal technology columnist and legaltech evangelist at MyCase.
- Caroline Hill, editor in chief, Legal IT Insider.
- Victoria Hudgins, reporter for Legaltech News.
- Victor Li, assistant managing editor of the ABA Journal.
- Molly McDonough, media consultant, former publisher and editor-in-chief of the ABA Journal.
- Joe Patrice, editor, Above the Law.
- Zach Warren, editor in chief of Legaltech News.
Hope you’ll join us.