After a one-week hiatus, the Legaltech Week journalists’ roundtable returns to discuss and dissect the top news stories of the last two weeks.
Join us tomorrow, Sept. 4, at 3 p.m. ET. It’s on Zoom and all free, but registration is required.
The panel changes from week to week, but usually includes:
- Nicole Black, legal technology columnist and legaltech evangelist at MyCase.
- Caroline Hill, editor in chief, Legal IT Insider.
- Victoria Hudgins, reporter for Legaltech News.
- Victor Li, assistant managing editor of the ABA Journal.
- Molly McDonough, media consultant, former publisher and editor-in-chief of the ABA Journal.
- Joe Patrice, editor, Above the Law.
- Zach Warren, editor in chief of Legaltech News.
Hope you’ll join us tomorrow.