Our Legaltech Week journalists’ roundtable is on again this Friday, as it is most Friday, to discuss and dissect the top news stories of the last two weeks.
However, we will start an hour earlier this week, at 2 p.m. Eastern time. Join us Friday, Sept. 15, at 2 p.m. ET. It’s on Zoom and all free, but registration is required. Register once and you’re registered for every subsequent week.
All prior episodes are also available, both as a podcast and on YouTube.
The panel changes from week to week, but usually includes:
- Nicole Black, legal technology columnist and legaltech evangelist at MyCase.
- Caroline Hill, editor in chief, Legal IT Insider.
- Victoria Hudgins, reporter for Legaltech News.
- Victor Li, assistant managing editor of the ABA Journal.
- Molly McDonough, media consultant, former publisher and editor-in-chief of the ABA Journal.
- Joe Patrice, editor, Above the Law.
- Zach Warren, editor in chief of Legaltech News.
Hope you’ll join us.