Our Legaltech Week roundtable of legal tech journalists is back today at 3 p.m. Eastern time, where we hash out the week’s top stories in legal technology (and beyond).
It is free to attend the Zoom webinar, but you must preregister. We’d love you to join and share your thoughts and questions as well.
This week’s line-up of panelists features:
- Nicole Black, legal technology columnist and legaltech evangelist at MyCase.
- Caroline Hill, editor in chief, Legal IT Insider.
- Victoria Hudgins, reporter for Legaltech News.
- Victor Li, assistant managing editor of the ABA Journal.
- Molly McDonough, media consultant, former publisher and editor-in-chief of the ABA Journal.
- Joe Patrice, editor, Above the Law.
- Zach Warren, editor in chief of Legaltech News.
We’ll also stream live on Facebook via my page.