Our panel of legal tech journalists and bloggers returns live today at 3 p.m. ET for another episode of Legaltech Week, where we discuss the top stories in legal tech and innovation.
Attendance is free, but, if you have not already done so, you need to register, which you can do here. Register once and you are signed up for all future sessions.
Among the stories we’re planning to discuss today:
- Takeaways from the CLOC Global Institute.
- Thomson Reuters’ plans for generative AI.
- The possible imminent acquisition of Casetext.
- A $15 million funding round for Steno and $10.9 million round for Spellbook.
- The double-edged sword of generative AI.
- And more!
Our panelist lineup changes from week to week, but our regulars are:
- Nicole Black, legal technology columnist and legaltech evangelist at MyCase.
- Stephen Embry, publisher, TechLaw Crossroads.
- Caroline Hill, editor in chief, Legal IT Insider.
- Victor Li, assistant managing editor of the ABA Journal.
- Jean O’Grady, publisher of the blog Dewey B Strategic.
- Joe Patrice, editor, Above the Law.
- Stephanie Wilkins, editor-in-chief of ALM’s Legaltech News and the ALM Global Newsroom’s Legal Technology Desk.
Hope you will join us.