What were the top stories this week in legal tech? Find out when our live Legaltech Week roundtable reconvenes today at 3 p.m. ET, to discuss the latest developments in legal tech and legal innovation.
Among the stories we’re planning to take up:
- A Visionary in Bringing Legal to the Cloud, NetDocuments Cofounder Alvin Tedjamulia Retires.
- Oopsie! Did Elon Musk Just Forget To Comply With This California Law?
- Relativity Brings Legal Technology to the Struggle for Justice.
- Why Are So Many In-House Counsel Are Reluctant to Bring Plaintiff Actions?
- Post-Pandemic Legal Research Procurement Survey – What’s Hot and What’s Not?
Attendance is free, but, if you have not already done so, you need to register, which you can do here. Register once and you are signed up for all future sessions.
Our lineup changes from week to week, but our regular panelists include:
- Nicole Black, legal technology columnist and legaltech evangelist at MyCase.
- Stephen Embry, publisher, TechLaw Crossroads.
- Caroline Hill, editor in chief, Legal IT Insider.
- Victor Li, assistant managing editor of the ABA Journal.
- Jean O’Grady, publisher of the blog Dewey B Strategic.
- Joe Patrice, editor, Above the Law.
- Stephanie Wilkins, editor-in-chief of ALM’s Legaltech News and the ALM Global Newsroom’s Legal Technology Desk.
Hope you will join us.