Our live Legaltech Week roundtable is back today at 3 p.m. ET, , where our panel of legal tech journalists and bloggers discusses the week’s top stories in legal tech and legal innovation.
Among the stories we’re planning to take up:
- Former DoorDash AGC, Ex-Google Engineer Launch ‘No Code’ Legal Intake Platform | Legaltech News.
- Say What? Filevine Introduces Proprietary Document Format to ‘Become the New Standard in the Legal Industry’ | LawSites.
- Metaverse 101 for Lawyers | Niki Black.
- The Partners Compensation Survey: Lots of Interesting Non Comp Findings | TechLaw Crossroads.
- In Expansion of Business Model, SixFifty Launches New Line of A La Carte Automated Business Documents for Small to Medium Companies | LawSites
Attendance is free, but, if you have not already done so, you need to register, which you can do here. Register once and you are signed up for all future sessions.
Our lineup changes from week to week, but our regular panelists include:
- Nicole Black, legal technology columnist and legaltech evangelist at MyCase.
- Stephen Embry, publisher, TechLaw Crossroads.
- Caroline Hill, editor in chief, Legal IT Insider.
- Victor Li, assistant managing editor of the ABA Journal.
- Jean O’Grady, publisher of the blog Dewey B Strategic.
- Joe Patrice, editor, Above the Law.
- Stephanie Wilkins, editor-in-chief of ALM’s Legaltech News and the ALM Global Newsroom’s Legal Technology Desk.
Hope you will join us.