Our weekly Friday Legaltech Week roundtable is on again today at 3 E.T., we we will be joined by a special guest: Stephanie Wilkins, who was named this week as editor-in-chief of ALM’s Legaltech News and the ALM Global Newsroom’s Legal Technology Desk.
Stephanie’s name is likely already familiar to many of you, as she has been a long-time contributor to Above the Law on legal technology topics. At ALM, she steps into the role formerly occupied by Zach Warren, who was a regular on our weekly roundtable.
Of course, we will be talking about the week’s top news in legal tech and legal innovation, so I hope you can join us.
You can join the discussion for free, but, if you have not already done so, you need to register, which you can do here. Register once and you are signed up for all future sessions.
Our lineup changes from week to week, but our regular panelists are:
- Nicole Black, legal technology columnist and legaltech evangelist at MyCase.
- Stephen Embry, publisher, TechLaw Crossroads.
- Caroline Hill, editor in chief, Legal IT Insider.
- Victor Li, assistant managing editor of the ABA Journal.
- Jean O’Grady, publisher of the blog Dewey B Strategic.
- Joe Patrice, editor, Above the Law.
See you at 3.