Today at 3 E.T., join us live for our post-mortem analysis of ILTACON, the just-concluded annual conference of the International Legal Technology Association. The panelists will share their impressions and takeaways. Time allowing, we’ll also discuss the week’s other top stories in legal tech and innovation.
Joining as a guest panelist today is Cassandre Coyer, who recently joined Legaltech News and Law.com as a legal technology reporter. She was at ILTACON and can share her unique perspective as a first-timer there.
You can join the discussion for free, but, if you have not already done so, you need to register, which you can do here. Register once and you are signed up for all future sessions.
Our lineup changes from week to week, but our regular panelists are:
- Nicole Black, legal technology columnist and legaltech evangelist at MyCase.
- Stephen Embry, publisher, TechLaw Crossroads.
- Caroline Hill, editor in chief, Legal IT Insider.
- Victor Li, assistant managing editor of the ABA Journal.
- Jean O’Grady, publisher of the blog Dewey B Strategic.
- Joe Patrice, editor, Above the Law.
Hope you’ll join us.