Our usual Friday panel of legal tech journalists and bloggers will be joined this week by a special guest panelist: Joshua Lenon, who is marking his 10th anniversary as lawyer in residence at the law practice management company Clio.
We will chat a bit with Joshua and then have him join us as we dissect the week’s top stories in legal tech and legal innovation.
It is tomorrow (and every Friday) at 3 p.m. ET. Attendance is free, but, if you have not already done so, you need to register, which you can do here. Register once and you are signed up for all future sessions.
Our lineup changes from week to week, but our regular panelists are:
- Nicole Black, legal technology columnist and legaltech evangelist at MyCase.
- Stephen Embry, publisher, TechLaw Crossroads.
- Caroline Hill, editor in chief, Legal IT Insider.
- Victor Li, assistant managing editor of the ABA Journal.
- Jean O’Grady, publisher of the blog Dewey B Strategic.
- Joe Patrice, editor, Above the Law.
Please join us and help us mark Joshua’s anniversary.