After two weeks off to attend two back-to-back legal tech conferences, ABA TECHSHOW and Legalweek, our Legaltech Week panel of is back live today at 3 E.T., where we will do a post-mortem on what were, for many, their first live conferences in two years.
Attendance is free, but you need to register, which you can do here. Register once and you are signed up for all future sessions.
(Picture above shows several of our regular panelists together at Legalweek: Zach Warren, Victoria Hudgins, Caroline Hill, Bob Ambrogi, Niki Black and Steve Embry. The image was scanned from a photo booth picture taken at the Reveal reception.)
Our lineup changes from week to week, but our regular panelists are:
- Nicole Black, legal technology columnist and legaltech evangelist at MyCase.
- Stephen Embry, publisher, TechLaw Crossroads.
- Caroline Hill, editor in chief, Legal IT Insider.
- Victoria Hudgins, reporter for Legaltech News.
- Victor Li, assistant managing editor of the ABA Journal.
- Jean O’Grady, publisher of the blog Dewey B Strategic.
- Joe Patrice, editor, Above the Law.
- Zach Warren, editor in chief of Legaltech News.
Hope you’ll join us.