The International Legal Technology Association today announced the winners of its 2021 Distinguished Peer Awards, which honor achievements in leadership and innovation by individuals, legal technology vendors, law firms, corporate legal departments, and others.
For the first time this year, the awards included two Lifetime Achievement Awards: one for ILTA members and one for business partners. Also new this year is an award to honor a corporate legal department, which another new award highlights collaboration between an ILTA business partner and a member entity.
This year’s winners are:
- Consultant of the Year: Justin North, Morae Globa.
- Solution Provider of the Year: eBrevia.
- Innovative Leader of the Year: Evan Shenkman, Fisher Phillips.
- Impactful Initiative of the Year Award, Corporate: Liberty Mutual.
- Transformative Project of the Year Award, 100+ attorney: Ogletree Deakins.
- Trailblazer Award: Simpson Thacher + Jigsaw.
- Lifetime Achievement Award, ILTA Member: Catherine Reilly.
- Lifetime Achievement Award, ILTA Business Partner: Alvin Tedjamulia, NetDocuments
ILTA also honored 16 Young Professionals to Watch:
- Brian Balistreri, Education Coordinator, ILTA.
- Victoria Baranow, Product Manager, Norton Rose Fulbright.
- Amanda Bayless, Data Scientist, Fisher Phillips.
- Sasha Forbes, Legal Project Manager, Davis Wright Tremaine.
- Heather Golovnya, Demand Generation Senior Manager, NetDocuments.
- Crystal Kelley, IT User Support Manager, Troutman Pepper.
- Elizabeth Kittner, VP of Finance & HR, ILTA.
- Jaimes Lee, Learning Development Specialist, Traveling Coaches.
- McKenzie Mayer, Customer Success Manager, NetDocuments.
- Joshua Moore, Solutions Expert, NetDocuments.
- Katsiaryna Pazniak, Associate, Strategic Advisory & Compliance , Morae Global.
- Zorik Pesochinsky , Director Large Law Firm Market Development, Thomson Reuters.
- Stacy Rushing, Senior KM & Data Analytics Counsel, Fisher Phillips.
- Amanda Stuart, Client Value Lawyer of Special Projects, Shearman & Sterling.
- Mary Vareberg, Manager of Procurement, Robins Kaplan.
- Beini Wu, Legal Operations Analyst, Hall and Wilcox.
Congratulations to all.