McGinnis will take questions from our panel of legal tech journalists, including about news yesterday of an integration between MyCase and the virtual receptionist service Smith.ai, and also about the inaugural MyCase Customer Conference slated for Nov. 9.
The roundtable, today at 3 p.m. ET, is free to attend, but you need to register, which you can do here. Register once and you are signed up for all future sessions.
Our panelists change from week to week, but our usual line-up includes:
- Nicole Black, legal technology columnist and legaltech evangelist at MyCase.
- Stephen Embry, publisher, TechLaw Crossroads.
- Caroline Hill, editor in chief, Legal IT Insider.
- Victoria Hudgins, reporter for Legaltech News.
- Victor Li, assistant managing editor of the ABA Journal.
- Joe Patrice, editor, Above the Law.
- Zach Warren, editor in chief of Legaltech News.
Hope you’ll join us.